Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I WILL DEFINATELY NEED YOUR PRAYERS!




So this is me in Feb of 2009. =.( 168lbs. This is exactly how much I weighed when pregnant at 9months with my daughter 3 years ago. I am not pregnant in this picture so why do I look like it?? I am addicted to food. I have absolutely NO will power. I work full time and Im a mother. My days consist of work, eat, sleep. I never have time to cook nor have time to go to gym and I work in fast food which is place where NOTHING is healthy! I only get a 10min lunch break so I have to grab the quickest thing near by which is fattening greasy food. Even our healthy food is over 600 calories for one entree. It is now April and I went back looking at our pics of our trip and came across this one...WOW was I shocked. I knew I had gained weight but didnt realize how much I actually did. I have an AMAZING boyfriend who has never told me anything but how beautifull and skinny I am but what guy is gonna say "hey your fat dont you think you should go on a diet"! haha So I am now dieting not only for myself but for my daughter and boyfriend. I love you guys!

1 comment: